Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- We automatically collect certain information about Users using cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. This information may include demographic information, IP addresses, browser types, and browsing preferences. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track Users' movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our User base as a whole.
- Our advertising partners may also collect information about Users using cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies to deliver targeted advertisements to Users. We do not have control over these third-party tracking technologies or how they may be used.
How We Use Collected Information
mastercard-casino-us.top may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information collected from Users helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address Users provide to send them information and updates pertaining to their order and to provide newsletters or other marketing materials.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a secure SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.